KEN NUNOO ARTICLES

Saturday, October 27, 2018

The formula of Angelic Seals and Kabbalah oil

On my Youtube site you will find drawings of several angelic seals and a Kabbalah oil.  As of October 7, 2012, I have no longer been drawing angelic seals or making the Kabbalah oil, for the public, since I have advanced to a much higher spiritual level and make little contact with human beings.  I keep getting requests for angelic seals and the oil, therefore I will give you the formula by which the seals are drawn and how the Kabbalah oil is made.

All the drawings of the angelic seals that I have drawn on Youtube, are the mirror images of the seal, hence the writings are in the opposite directions.  Example, if you watch the video of Barakata Cowrey divination, you will notice that the shells are in my left hand, but the shells are actually in my right hand.  Similarly, the writings on my angelic seals are opposite to what you see.

The Basic formula of the seals are the names of the NINE KABBALAH GODS (ELOHIM), written in the Hebrew Alphabets in the outer circle.  The names are: EHIEH(ALEPH HE YOD HE)(GOD OF INTELLIGENCE OF INTELLIGENCE, JEHOVAH(YOD HE VAU HE)(GOD OF ANIMALS), ELOHIM(ALEPH LAMED, HE, YOD MEM)(GOD OF THE SEA), ELOAH(ALEPH LAMED HE)(GOD OF WATER), YAHWEH(YOD HE VA)U HE)(GOD OF FIRE), ELION (ALEPH LAMED YOD NUN)(GOD OF WIND), YOD HE VAU HE (GOD OF MIND), YAH(YOD HE) (GOD OF CLOUDS), SHADDAI (SHIN DALETH, YOD), GOD OF DARKNESS.  These names written in Hebrew is what is written around the seal, but you can write them in whatever language you choose.

In the center of the seal is a Hexagram, two interlaced triangles.  In the center of the Hexagram is the name of a SPIRIT.  A seal called angelic seal of Michael has nothing to do with the angel Michael, that name is a place holder for the name of a spirit. Around the seal are words of the first Enochian Key. “I REIGN OVER YOU SAITH THE GOD OF JUSTICE, IN POWER EXALTED ABOVE THE FIRMAMENT OF WRATH.” I chose these words as my unique code that separates my seals from seals drawn by others. You may write your own unique phrase to identify your work.

The Kabbalah oil is formed by pouring salt into your palm, and calling names of the NINE KABBALAH GODS INTO THE SALT, INTO ANY OIL SUCH AS BABY OIL.  All my drawings and work on Youtube, is publicly free for everyone









my pen is my magic wand it performs miracles of its own later, when my mind reads what my pen has written my mind wonders, where my pen had such ideas. my pen is my magic wand with my pen, I write names divine then lo, and behold, miracles divine occur with my pen, I write names holy then lo, and behold diseases are cured the pen is mightier than the sword what is written by my pen, may last a thousand years what is spoken by my mouth, may last but a day my pen is my magic wand. my pen is my magic wand Yod, Aleph, He, my pen writes Yod, He, Vau, He, my pen writes Aleph, Lamed, He, Yod, Mem, my pen writes these names divine my pen writes these names holy my mouth speaks. my pen is my magic wand on white paper my pen draws a circle within the circle my pen draws another circle within the circle my pen draws a large cross to the east of the cross my pen writes, Aleph, Resh, Yod, Aleph, Lamed to the west of the cross my pen writes, Tau, Aleph, Resh, Samek, Yod, Shin to the south of the cross my pen writes, Shin, Resh, Aleph. Pe to the north of the cross my pen writes, Kaph, Resh, Vau, Beth within the double circle my pen writes "they pierced my hands, my sides, and my feet I may tell my bones" my pen is my magic wand. From the book "The Seven Hebrew Gods", by Ken Nunoo, Amazon Kindle

ALL MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHERE I AM DEMONSTRATING SOMETHING IN MY HAND, SUCH AS THE COWREY DIVINATION, SEALS, KABBALAH OIL, OR WRITING SOMETHING WITH A PEN, ARE MIRROR IMAGES. TO PROPERLY SEE THE VIDEO AND THE WRITINGS ON THE SEAL CORRECTLY, YOU MUST PLACE A MIRROR IN FRONT OF THE VIDEO, AND LOOK AT THE IMAGE THAT IS IN THE MIRROR.  IN THE VIDEOS, THE OBJECTS IN MY LEFT HAND ARE ACTUALLY IN MY RIGHT HAND.


1 comment: