KEN NUNOO ARTICLES

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bereshith Barakata (The Creators)

TH BARAKATA (THE CREATORS)

eBook (PDF), 10 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: $5.00
Download immediately.
On the table before me is the seal of the Elohim Spirit, YOD HE VAU HE, and in my hand are three shells through whose mouth the Elohim Spirit will speak. The Elohim spirits are the spirits that created the universes and all life in heaven and earth. I rotate the shells in my hand a few times and say “SPIRIT BETH RESH KAPH TAU, answer the shells”. Then while still shuffling the shells, I ask the question : “IS THIS SPIRIT BETH RESH KAPH TAU”?. I then open my hand and count the number of shells that has their mouth side up. I then shuffle the shells in my hand again and ask the same question a second time. “IS THIS SPIRIT BETH RESH KAPH TAU?”. I then open my hand and count the number of shells with the mouth up. If the second count is greater than the first count, It means the answer is ‘YES”, if less it means the answer is “NO”. If the answer is “NO”, I begin the whole process all over again.
Available in PDF Format

No comments:

Post a Comment